Employee Review of Adecco - Check out more reviews of working at Adecco

From CA — 01/07/2010

I have to say I have worked for Adecco for over 5 years and during that time I have been consistently able to move forward in my career. I understand every part of our job is not candle light and roses, but what job does have 100% all fun things to do. The benefits are not bad, it would always be nice if their were more but they are comparable to others out there, and cost us less. There are extra perks as employees that you have available too. As far as the pay. They pay pretty decent I have received an increase every year except for last year and with it being slow was not expecting it. I am just thankful that I have my job. So although you may have hated it, and felt that you were overworked, wasnt it better then sitting bored all day? So all in all I really like my job and am happy that I get to put people to work!