Employee Review of ABC Warehouse - Check out more reviews of working at ABC Warehouse

From Sandusky, Ohio — 05/06/2008

The pay is okay... When it's slow, It's slow. That comes with most sales jobs. I rated respect a three because I get respected, but...I see some who don't. The very best healthcare package, "THANK'S GORDY"! If you get in the draw you need to start lookin' for another job. (Draw-they front you money if you are not making commission and take it back out later)Hello 55 hour plus work weeks. (mainly key sales positions) The same ol' I used to be a stock boy stories, lol. We have a okay location but I hear some could need some help. Im not going to say anything about weak co-workers because I know before long that draw is going to get them. Laid back work environment. If you find a good co-worker to buddy up with and make friends with the manager, you'll make money and have alot of fun.