Employee Review of ABC Warehouse - Check out more reviews of working at ABC Warehouse

From Saginaw, MI — 10/20/2007

First I came from the marine corp looking for a job that is very hard to find in the state of Michigan. I entered ABC and was basically hired on the spot. I started in home audio, and for a full time position, the pay was just ok. However I showed that I was competant, came in on time and did what I was supposed to do and moved to Major Sales within a year. It is by far the best job I have ever had. The pay is beyond great and the best part is, you make your own paycheck. If you don't mind working long hours, you WILL wreck the benefits from it. There are plenty of "perks" profit sharing, insurance, paid vacations and as for job security, in a field which most of the country is down in, we are still putting in new stores! Talk about job security. Anyone who complains on this company needs to sit back and look at there performance. The employees that I work with, all are willing to give a hand if need be. You couldnt ask for a better crew. Great company, Great pay, Great employees. What more could a man/woman ask for?