Employee Review of AAC Utility Partners - Check out more reviews of working at AAC Utility Partners

From Columbia, SC — 04/09/2009

I am a former employee. AAC was a great place to work. I am moving into semi-retirement due to health. The executive management at AAC truly cares about the customers and the employees. This combination makes for a rewarding experience for the consultants. Consultants are empowered to correct issues with clients quickly and without bureaucracy. Growth was managed by the partners to enable consultants to complete work and keep the client happy. AAC has developed a very unique set of tools to make the projects successful. Their clients love them and I don't think the clients ever truly realized all of the extra work that AAC did for them. Bottom line: Great place to work. I will continue to do part time work for them if asked.