Employee Review of AAA Texas - Check out more reviews of working at AAA Texas

From Irving, TX — 10/29/2009

This is a fantastic company to work for! I have previously worked for AAA in another market years ago (which was also a great experience) and am very happy to be with AAA Texas now. There is a lot of career growth potential which I had previous experience with the last time I worked for the company. The pay, benefits, career growth and location are comparable or better than other companies I have worked for in the past. The work environment is professional and overall the employees are very competent. There is a lot of longevity so there is a huge benefit to learning from the knowledgeable employees and managers who are willing to coach and mentor people if they are open to it and that is still the case years later I am finding. AAA is one of the few companies that really believes in growing its own people and promoting from within. AAA Texas is also one of the only companies that I see really growing in this economy. There are many companies struggling now and over the past years I have gone through my share of watching companies lay off and close so it is wonderful to be with such a strong brand that is so recognized and appreciated by its members and in particular this employee!