Employee Review of AAA - Check out more reviews of working at AAA

From Ohio — 08/24/2009

I have been with AAA for over 5 years. I love my job - just not my office. I get to make people's dreams come true, what could be better. We do have policies and they are expected to be followed. We also have goals that are expected to be met. Pay isn't terrific, but not bad. Not worth the stress at times, but the bonuses for goals can make up for that. There isn't a ton of growth opportunity mainly because once people get in the higher up jobs they tend to stay. Also the economy is forcing some cut backs so some jobs aren't being replaced. If it weren't for the office setting and drama I would have no complaints. It's great, as far as the work goes. Very demanding, as any professional job should be. Fast paced at times and can be extremely stressful
I do not recommend for those that lack computer skills and do not catch on quickly. It changes all the time. Training is near constant, but that's what makes you a professional. The customers can make it the most rewarding job you could think of. There are also those that make you want to crawl under a rock and die (isn't working with the public great!)
I would never steer someone away from working for this company (AAA Ohio Auto Club) but I would point out what to watch out for. Mainly take care of yourself and you'll be fine.