Employee Review of A Place for Mom - Check out more reviews of working at A Place for Mom

From Charlotte, NC — 12/17/2008

This is a great company to work for as long as you are hard-working and can handle draw/commission. You get to work out of a home office and visit with area communities and businesses. I really enjoyed the flexibility that they offered and that I got paid for the hard work that I would put in. There are over 300 advisors across the country and they all have different experiences that we could all draw from and strengthen our own business.

The only downside is that while you may have accomplished quite a bit in your territory there was no promise that you would continue to have a job with the company if you moved to another area. They are EXTREMELY numbers driven and really could care less if you loved the job and were loyal to the company.