Employee Review of 4G Data Systems - Check out more reviews of working at 4G Data Systems

From New York, NY — 01/04/2008

What ever losers. You sound like a couple of couple of high school girls getting your cheery poped. Just awful. If you cant handle the work then go work for time warner answering phones all day about why there router doesn't work, but that may be to hard for you to. You guys probably still live with your parents huh. Life's hard and so is the IT business. Oh wait i think i hear something. Oh sorry it's still you whining about how hard work is. You guys don't know nothing about hard work. Try working in the the cane field cutting sugar canes by the tun just to make a couple of dollars. Or working in the rice field. When you know the meaning of hard work you come see me. I'll tell you if it was hard work or if you just stopped jerking off.

Later Loosers.