Employee Review of 2020 Companies - Check out more reviews of working at 2020 Companies

From California — 02/11/2010

I don't understand why people are saying that this company is a scam, because it is NOT a scam. They work directly with Verizon, AT&T, BellSouth, Windstream, etc... The life-blood of this company is sales -- just like most other companies. They will do their best to train you and to motivate you, but they don't have time to coddle weak employees, and to change their employees' diapers on a daily basis. As with any job; you can get rewarded based upon what you put into it. If you are willing to work hard and if you genuinely show that you actually give a damn, then they will always be willing to help you out and back you up, when needed. It is a great company to work for, and I really learned alot, when working for them. The paychecks are real, and I wouldn't trade my experiences working for them, for anything else in World!