Working at Regions Bank — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Regions Bank pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Regions Bank

From birmingham,al — 11/03/2009

I would love to take my hat off to my supervisor Regina Hampton; she's the most energetic person I've ever met. R.H. always goes above and beyond expectations on the job and off of the job. I was so upset when she transferred closer to her home. R.H. made it so easy to work for Regions Bank. The work environment was outstanding, her competence was like wow. I never seen someone with so much drive, she could do anything that she put her mind to. She's really big on respect, she always says without respect you have nothing, and without self respect then you're lost. She went through the merger like a champ; you know the AmSouth and Regions merger, yeah that one. Someone made a comment about AmSouth stating that they would hire anyone with a pulse. Well Regina has more than a pulse; she has personality, class and then some. AmSouth was lucky to have her on there team, and we here at Regions, is proud to have her on our team now. I really do love my supervisor she's great, and I can still pick up the phone and call on her, even though we're not at the same location. That's outstanding!!!!