Working at Reebok — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Reebok pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Reebok

From Canton, Ma — 03/11/2008

The apparel industry can be a very tricky one to review. However, this company is not. Reebok is one of the more employee friendly companies around. From the state of the art buildings, to the after work activities such as Basketball, softball, flag football leagues, to company-wide parties celebrating company initiatives, you always feel involved.

Upper management is always approachable, as there are only a limited number of offices. The casual atmosphere breeds a certain comfort level that enhances creativity and hard work.