Working at Red Lion Hotel — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Red Lion Hotel pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Red Lion Hotel

From Seattle Airport — 06/08/2008

Worked as a front desk agent and night auditor. Actually one of the better jobs i've had. our hotel was unionized so the pay was competitive but still low for seattle. Managers treated employees with respect, unlike most jobs i've had, and they always backed us up if something went wrong. benefits were fairly poor but were provided by the union (not a good union). A few coworkers were not capable of doing simple tasks, but for the most part they were intelligent and hard working. Only there less than 1 year so I cant comment on job security/career growth. but having had many many jobs this was definitely one of the better work environments.