Working at Red Arrow Real Estate — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Red Arrow Real Estate pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Red Arrow Real Estate

From Prescott, AZ — 09/05/2008

Red Arrow Real Estate is a wonderful company. We have over 70+ agents, 1 broker, 1 manager, 1 escrow officer, 1 advertising personnel, and 3 very dedicated front staff. We have a family friendly environment. Overall its a great place to get a smile even during the tough Real Estate days. The broker is helpful in so many ways. The manager is approachable. The agents are all friendly and experienced. The front staff always have a smile on their face. AND EVERYONE WORKS TOGETHER to bring in/finish a fast and easy transaction. I love my job. The pay could be better and we have no health insurance. But overall, A++++