Working at Recycle Pick Up — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Recycle Pick Up pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Recycle Pick Up

From West Covina ,Calif — 07/10/2010

I currently work for this company part time. Pay is great. Respect is amongst all of us.Benefits are ok. Job security is good. Work life and there can be potential growth. Co-worker competance. Work environment is ok. We just pick up bags of cans that people would like to donate. The funds after the cans are donated go to help home less veterans living on the streets. Email: agapeusmc@yahoo.com Or ( 714) 925-0648. Some people appear want to donate their cans because perhaps they realize their treasures are in heaven. Or perhaps because it is more blessed to give then receive.