Working at Rebus Technology — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Rebus Technology pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Rebus Technology

From Chicago, IL — 04/24/2010

I never worked directly for Rebus. However, I have enjoyed a professional relationship with Rebus as reseller of their products. I can say with authority that my customers love the Rebus product line.

The CEO of Rebus is a man of integrity, character and extraordinary intellect. He is a genuine pioneer in the document imaging/scanning software business. You would be lucky to meet him.

Rebus has created a solid product (Recollect) that has improved efficiency for a great many office workers that need to search and retrieve documents. He has also given scanner/MFP manufactures a very solid value ad with the Recollect product line.

From Cupertino — 04/08/2009

Rebus Technology is a fabulous place to work! I have worked with the owner of Rebus Technology for approx 9 years now and I have tremendous respect for the technology he has developed. It is amazing to be involved with something we know has such a possitive impact on the world. Hearing the great feedback we get from our customers is such great reward! Working at Rebus Technology does require a person to work very hard, but the reward is worth it!!!!

From cupertino — 04/07/2009

I have seen negative remarks about Rebus by a disgruntled former employee. I have found the complete opposite of this. I love the work environment, the team is professional and high energy. I have yet to encounter an unhappy customer. They rave about the product all the time. Am I missing something?I don't think so!