Working at Reader's Digest — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Reader's Digest pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Reader's Digest

From Milwaukee, WI — 08/12/2008

Reader's Digest in Milwaukee is currently experiencing exciting changes; as the Midwest location of Reader's Digest our businesses and initiatives are directly aligned with our New York location. I truly feel that our benefits are beyond competitive, and I received 6 weeks off this year which included vacation, personal days and holidays (that includes shutdown over the Winter break!!) There are areas where the company can make changes - career paths for strong performers are limited but I think the New York alignment is resulting in more opportunities. My coworkers are great! Anytime there are changes at a company, there is uncertainty, but overall I am excited I chose to work here!