Working at RBC BANK — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about RBC BANK pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at RBC BANK

From Mobile Al — 03/22/2010

The atmosphere in this region is extremely stressful. The employee is micro managed. Production is never good enough. A lot of unhappy employees here.

From NC — 01/08/2010

I am currently a teller at RBC soon to be a senior relationship banker. RBC has excellent benefits, excellent care and concern for their employees. I am very happy with my job and so excited about my upcoming position. I would HIGHLY RECCOMEND working for this company.

From Calgary — 03/18/2009

we don't get paid for the highest income in banking industry. At lease branch banking. salary base. Over all RBC is a great place to work. There are so many different positions within the bank. You can develop a pretty good career for yourself as long as you want to. You can choose to work aggressively on your way up, or you can just in one position. Well diversified group, you have co-workers from so many different cultural. Good sponsor programs, like the Olympic athlete program. I would recommend RBC Royal Bank a good place to work.

From Orlando, FL — 09/17/2008

I worked at RBC also for a little less than a year but not for the actual branches. I worked for Operations and I loved it. I'll admit the on boarding process is incredible but so is the work enviorment. I had a great supervisor, and I never ran into any issues with the Orlando regional team. All in all I would work for them again any day.

From Minneapolis Minnesot — 03/31/2008

I will be honest. This could be a good company but I just hate my job. I feel like it is choking all hope and life out of my soul. I am a worthless clone.