Working at raymour and flanigan — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about raymour and flanigan pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at raymour and flanigan

From CT — 06/16/2010

I LOVE THIS PLACE!! One of the best Companies I've worked for - EVER! This is a Company that loves to develop great leaders and promote from within, so career opportunities are great if you are a performer. I love that the owners are involved in the business as well - not as micro-managers, but rather as partners. They are out in the showrooms on a regular basis talking to associates, wanting to hear what's happening in their communities..."what are customers saying, what do they want that we don't offer", "what can we do for you", etc. And they listen and take action on things that make sense. They also know you, in a Company that has over 4000 associates, they know who you are and appreciate what you do. They understand the value of great training and offer a comprehensive training program to new associates, as well as a state-of-the-art training facility for their leadership development training. I also love that I work with some of the best people - truly good people with strong values, and work ethics. For anyone badmouthing Raymour & Flanigan on this site, I can only say that we hold people accountable, and Management holds themselves and their associates to a high standard. Our customers deserve the best experience from the best, most professional, associates. If you are holding yourself to the same high standards, you will thrive at this Company, if you don't.... well, good luck!