Working at Raymour and Flanigan Furniture — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Raymour and Flanigan Furniture pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Raymour and Flanigan Furniture

From NewYork — 09/07/2010

Sharks Salesman Wanted!!
The pay is excellent! And this is the best place to work at if you need mad money for the holidays!! Earn something for christmas and get fired!! Don't expect any work stability with this company if you dont reach their RAYMOUR N FLANNIGAN "STANDARD"...my ass! LOL!! Meaning that if you are a teamplayer type who gets along with all your co-workers or a people person, u R just waisting your time coz your head is next on their chopping block! But if your the type who knows how to stab a coworkers back, talk shit about them, or you can literally defame a coworker just to earn your 15,000 goal everyweek so that you dont owe them shit! Then you have reach the Raymour n Flannigan employee standard and you're their type of "man" or "woman"! This company is filled with employees who hates each other coz they hate that they are always stressed working for this company! Imagine being a customer for this company, how can you trust buying your furniture for this business if their employees have no sense of teamwork! This place is filled with sharks! I used to be an employee of Jennifer and Jennifer have a better structure than raymour! This company is a poser they will try to make it seem that they are better than anybody else but in reality, you'll get overworked, unrespected, and fired! since these pigs thinks that they own you and you are their bitch!
FUCK RAYMOUR

From CT — 06/16/2010

I LOVE THIS PLACE!! One of the best Companies I've worked for - EVER! This is a Company that loves to develop great leaders and promote from within, so career opportunities are great if you are a performer. I love that the owners are involved in the business as well - not as micro-managers, but rather as partners. They are out in the showrooms on a regular basis talking to associates, wanting to hear what's happening in their communities..."what are customers saying, what do they want that we don't offer", "what can we do for you", etc. And they listen and take action on things that make sense. They also know you, in a Company that has over 4000 associates, they know who you are and appreciate what you do. They understand the value of great training and offer a comprehensive training program to new associates, as well as a state-of-the-art training facility for their leadership development training. I also love that I work with some of the best people - truly good people with strong values, and work ethics. For anyone badmouthing Raymour & Flanigan on this site, I can only say that we hold people accountable, and Management holds themselves and their associates to a high standard. Our customers deserve the best experience from the best, most professional, associates. If you are holding yourself to the same high standards, you will thrive at this Company, if you don't.... well, good luck!