Working at Ratner Companies — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Ratner Companies pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Ratner Companies

From vienna, Va — 11/25/2008

this is a company that is supposedly based on values. I have been with this company for a while now and have seen people (good people) come and go. The reason why they leave is varied but its normally to seek out better employment, to seek out a place that puts the people first and desires and respects feedback. A employer that respects their front line employees, the ones that bring in their revenue and supports them. Ratner does none of those. They have such a high turn over in upper management that you just become another employee number. They know nothing of you and nothing of your contributions to the company.