Working at Rapid Response Monitoring — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Rapid Response Monitoring pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Rapid Response Monitoring

From Syracuse, NY — 10/10/2010

The work environment in this call center is absolutely gorgeous. I've never worked in a cleaner, more aesthetically pleasing environment. Although, it does seem that the Executive Managment staff is a little neurotic about the upkeep (requiring painting, vacuuming, cleaning while you are sitting at your desk making calls). I worked there in 2009 - early 2010. It is a job that can be very stressful as you are protecting people's lives, but because they promote up through the ranks, the Management staff jumps in all the time to help. The person who ran the department was very tough but extremely fair, as were the majority of the Supervisors. All in all, if you are looking for entry level work, this isn't a bad place to start. You have the opportunity to go very far in this organization with hard work and dedication. The only reason I left is that I have a Master's degree and couldn't live off of the $10/hr BUT overtime is limitless, so if you dont have a life, you can earn a good salary. I would advise not transferring to other departments though, as the nepotism is quite disgusting. For Syracuse, this company is one of the best!

From Syracuse, NY — 12/27/2009

I actually love the location - right in the middle of Syracuse, easy to get to. You can tell they do a lot to try and focus on personnel... almost to the point you're getting the dog-and-pony-show routine shoved down your throat. But it's only 8-hour days with two 10-minute breaks and one 30-min lunch (paid) and they're no worse (I'd say slightly better) than any other place when it comes to trying to get requested time off. Pay is fine if you're just getting into the job market.... a little low if you're used to paying bills by now.... but again, your job description is literally sitting at a desk, typing, and talking on the phone. How much would you pay someone else for that? And incremental raises are pretty easy to make if you make the effort.