Working at Randolph County Ambulance District — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Randolph County Ambulance District pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Randolph County Ambulance District

From moberly mo. — 03/08/2007

as a long time employee, the boss here is mad at the drop of a hat.he gives the supervisor very little respect and thinks he is the only only one who can do anything right.he openly has stated many times emt's are .50 a dozen. he's a poor medic and hardly ever goes on a call.funny, he always has skills required for relicensure! we have a secretary that takes vacation more than she works,or so it seems.her dress in the office is more suited for a after hours party.she sure gets away with lots of stuff. could she have something on someone? makes me wonder if the medic who wrote all those terrfic things has ever worked here!

From Moberly, MO — 02/19/2007

I work for the best organization in the world. For paramedics, our pay is higher than the national average. Our work schedule is perfect- we work 24 hours on shift, then three days off shift. Our quarters are really nice, with a large common room and big screen flat tv. We even have a workout room. We have a dive team, too. Getting your SCUBA cert is paid for by the district. Our boss is easy-going and likes to sit on complaints before acting on them, giving people time to cool off. Our uniforms are decent, with two sets of paramedic pants and three shirts issued annually. We don't pay anything for our health benefits, and pay minimally for our dependents' benefits. Our continuing paramedic education is paid for by the district. We also do our own automobile extrication, with classes provided to maintain proficiency. We have almost no turnover. Our ambulance district is the greatest ever.