Working at Rams Specialized Security — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Rams Specialized Security pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Rams Specialized Security

From Portland, OR — 10/04/2010

I have been with RAMS for almost 10 years and have never worked for a better company. The officers I work with are the best in the business and the standards are the highest you could find. The only complainers are those who got terminated for not meeting the high expectations management and the rest of us have.
The training and treatment we receive from management is first rate. No one ever leaves RAMS (voluntarily) and goes to work for another security company...That should say enough. Many move on to, or come from, law enforcement. It's not esy to get hired on with RAMS, but well worth the effort if you can make the cut.

From Vancouver WA — 01/08/2010

The people that hate thier jobs always say more than the ones that do like their jobs. Thats to bad for alot of good employers out there. I have worked for Rams for a short time and really enjoy working here. I am not sure what all the complaining is all about. Their pay is very good (if you dont think so do a little homework and see what the average pay is for security) and the health benifts might not be the best out there but I know a lot of jobs that dont have them. As for the micro manage, well we carry guns (this is not a fast food job) and are in charge for the safety of alot of people. They have every right to manage how they see fit. I have talked with Bill Farr a few times and he is a very good man and does everything he can to take care of his guards. I was not working with Rams when some of the others comments were made so I can not speak on what they have said. All I know is that I really enjoy working here and plan to stay.