Working at Raliod Corparation — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Raliod Corparation pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Raliod Corparation

From Reisterstown, Maryla — 06/17/2008

When you get hired the company makes so many promises they end up not keeping. The pay is horrable. There is no way you will get ahead. The people that work there are for the most part competent but there are many that are not. Job security is good that is one benefit because I'm to old to look for a new job. The environment is subpar to say the least in the winter you freeze your tail off and in the summer you sweat you tail off. For some reason we change insurance companys about every two years I have a collection of old insurance cards. The managment thinks we are drones and treat us horrible but what can you do about it.