Working at Rainin — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Rainin pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Rainin

From East Coast — 02/11/2010

Not sure why the previous review is so negative. Perhaps you hate sitting in the manufacturing plant assembling things all day, well, thats not the company's fault. If you hate it - quit. There will be dozens od people excited to take your spot. My experience is the opposite! I have been with the company for a number of years and have enjoyed my job tremendously. I can't speak for all the departments or for the office environment at headquarters in Oakland, but in my experience Sales, IT, Manufacturing, Service and Customer Service departments are top notch and employ true professionals. Through these several years of financial downturn the company remained pretty stable and profitable with minimal layoffs, compared to other instrument manufacturers. I like the place.