Working at Rack Space Managed Hosting — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Rack Space Managed Hosting pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Rack Space Managed Hosting

From Grapevine, TX — 04/07/2010

I've worked for several Datacenter companies in the DFW area, and I have to say, Rackspace is by far the best. Sure, there are probably better jobs out there with better pay, but I basically get paid a fairly decent amount of money to do what I enjoy doing, wear what I want to wear, learn a LOT (if you actually apply yourself there, you'll find that there's a lot to learn), and hang out with some pretty cool people.

As they say, "Do something you love, and you'll never have to work another day in your life". That's how I feel about being a Racker. I enjoy going to work every day, I enjoy the comradarie, and I can live pretty comfortably off of the salary.

The DFW DC in Grapevine is nice and centrally located in the Metroplex. Traffic around the 121/114 Split can be a bit treacherous, but that's Dallas for you.

Like I said earlier - I'm sure there are better jobs out there, but on the flip side of that coin, there are FAR worse.