Working at R.A. Malatest & Associates — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about R.A. Malatest & Associates pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at R.A. Malatest & Associates

From Ottawa, Toronto, Edmonton, Victoria — 06/23/2010

Overall, this company offers good work in a lousy environment. I've worked here a while now but hope I don't much longer. Benefits seem average and pay a bit below average but the big problem here is the corporate culture. Communication is dysfunctional (or non-existent), morale is very low, and people aren't recognized for their hard work. The close personal relationship between the owners and the administrative staff also means that favourtism is rampant. This puts the company's managers in a very difficult position.

From victoria — 02/19/2010

I am suprised by the neg tone of these comments..sure the place has its downsides, but I see the managers as hard working and pretty approachable - not trying to screw the clients, and I get to do interesting work... The staff survey done by the Company shows that it is just as good (or bad), as working in government...they can use an HR person as HR seems pretty much to be by the seat of your pants approach..like my co-workers..a great group..

From Ottawa — 06/13/2009

Working for R.A Malatest has been generally been a positive experience. I am treated well by the company, and the work environment is neat, comfortable and the atmosphere is relaxed yet professional.