Working at QVC, Inc. — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about QVC, Inc. pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at QVC, Inc.

From Chesapeake, VA — 10/27/2009

I have worked for QVC for 3 years. The benefits and the location were great. Getting time off was not a problem especially if it was not a required or mandotory day. You know what was expected of you. Your breaks and lunch breaks are scheduled and you just go. There is no waiting for someone to come in to cover the next shift. There are no supervisors riding you everyday. The dress code was relaxed. But the job itself was STRESSFUL!!!!! The customers would call and be rude to the reps and management wants you to reward them???? You have to apogize for EVERY single thing. Even if another company has caused fraustration. QVC is the most stressful job ever. There is no career advancement at all what so ever. I have met people that worked there for over 10 years and in the same position that I was.... Customer Service Rep. The pay was ok. The problem I had I was there 3 years and a person just starting is making the same pay, I have put in 3 yrs shouldn't I be paid a little more atleast??? When I started I heard whispers of people saying, "you see how much they paying these new reps??" I understand now!! I no longer work for QVC I had to go this was too much stress. Upper management told us there would be no layoffs...sure enough there was they closed call centers as well as warehouses.. I worked in VA. VA was hit hard with layoffs also starting with supervisors that were there the longest. no job security so I had to bounce. There is no time in between calls to gather your thoughts. QVC believes we are machines...we are humans also

From West Chester, PA — 08/26/2008

QVC is a great place to work! the culture, environment, and my co-workers make it a joy to come in each day. And the discount doesn't stink either. Work hard though, that will get you noticed & advance your career. Taking initiative & having a pioneering spirit are key at QVC!