Working at Quorum Review, Inc. — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Quorum Review, Inc. pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Quorum Review, Inc.

From Seattle, WA — 10/20/2010

Office Politics are out of control here, it makes me sick. The pay is great, that is the only thing this company has going for them. When we have a suggestion our voice seems to always be ignored. It is becoming more corporate and robotic around here. To many secrets are being leaked by incompetent supervisors, it is inappropriate, It causes panic. To bad the job market is horrible right, I would quit if I could. Higher up directors get their friends hired and start their own regime, things have changed for the worse around here, I blame them.

From Seattle, WA 98122 — 08/20/2010

I loved working at Quorum. The business is run professionally and respectfully and focuses on doing the right thing for the participants and the employees. The one negative aspect is that some of the employees (as you can see here) are whiney and entitled when they don't deserve anything but a job. There are a TON of people who whined about Quorum while they were employed, left because they thought the grass was greener elsewhere and found out... IT ISN'T! QUORUM IS A GOOD PLACE TO WORK. And then they wanted to come back. Kudos to Quorum for hiring the good whiners back and letting them learn their lesson.

From Seattle, WA — 06/24/2010

I am appalled reading some of the comments about Quorum Review - am wondering who these people could be and if they are the same smiling faces I see at work every day? I have worked at Quorum for several years (not in HR :-) ) and find it to be a terrific working environment. The company has the highest standards of ethics and quality, and they actually listen to staff members at any level in the organization if they have feedback or suggestions. Would recommend working at Quorum to anyone.

From Seattle, WA — 03/04/2010

A family owned company, the CEO is the owners daughter, Quorum review is high on expectations of its workers but low on ethical principals. When faced with economic hard times the quality of ethical review of research studies involving human subjects was severely compromised so that Quorum could keep the pharmaceutical companies who paid them happy. During the time I was there the company saw close to 80% turn over. A lot of brilliant and ethical people have left the company and are finding more honest and ethical work elsewhere.

From Seattle, WA — 09/12/2008

Quorum was a great place to work for me. I really enjoyed my manager and my co workers in my department. We were proactive and got things done with a good attitude and had fun. I was well respected for my knowledge by everyone and was treated very fairly in regards to the compensation I received for the job I was asked to do. The only reason I left was because I received a great promotional opportunity outside the company that Quorum didn't have to offer. The benefits are great, particularly for someone coming from a private sector company. I never had an issue with work/life balance; I always felt supported by manager and if I was overwhelmed or needed to change a delivery date. Overall, I think Quorum is a fun place to work with fun people where you're rewarded for working hard and meeting expectations.

From Seattle, WA — 07/27/2008

I have worked at Quorum for over 3 years. I must share that the overall environment has improved immensely, since the previous CEO left. Pay and benefits seem to be fairly competitive and I must note that all the people I have worked with have been great. I must also share that I feel that good ideas are noticed and good performance is rewarded. I am sorry that so many negative posts are listed on this website and feel it paints an unfair picture of Quorum. Quorum is not a place for the lazy and, being a high volume, in demand company within our industry, requires talented, motivated, and organized people. Sorry kids, getting a base level degree doesn't mean you can coast from then on. It's supposed to be the start of your working life, not something you obtain so you don't have to work. P.S. I am not in HR or administration, thank you!

From Seattle, WA — 01/30/2008

Quorum has grown a lot in the last few years. I believe the change over of CEOs in 2006 was quite a good thing and has had a very stabilizing effect on the organization. Employees have a tendency to be slightly inflexible but it is normal given the work that Quorum does: following Federal Regulations. The benefits and pay are competitive for the Seattle Market and the duties required. HR is fair and will hand it to you straight... they aren't there to boost everyone's ego or ignore blatant problems with people's work and attitudes. I enjoyed my work and the environment.

From Seattle, WA — 01/28/2008

On the surface, this appears a nice enough place, but in the short time I worked here, I noticed an unmistakable trend: all the smart people quit. It was really quite shocking to watch as one by one, everyone who stood out as a leader within the organization left. I am not sure what is going on but there must be something wrong with the upper management. Several of the higher up people vanished without notice, and no reasonable explanation was ever furnished.