Working at Quinn Fable Advertising — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Quinn Fable Advertising pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Quinn Fable Advertising

From New York, New York — 08/30/2010

Picking Quinn Fable as an employer was certainly the right decision. My work has grown and the experience I have gained is invaluable. Here’s to another couple of years! Thanks Quinn Fable.

From New York, NY — 08/30/2010

I spent several years working at Quinn Fable Advertising and, had I not moved out of state, would have loved to continue calling it my home. The portfolio that I amassed in my time there has wow-ed potential employers and has allowed me to command an extremely competitive salary and title. I doubt that I would have gotten such an opportunity to fine-tune my skills elsewhere; the knowledge that I came out of QF with has served me well throughout my career. As an added bonus, there were so many talented, wonderful people there that I dearly miss- some that are still there- and some friends that I still keep in touch with to this day. I feel that I owe Quinn Fable a sincere "Thank You".

From New York, NY — 08/20/2010

From NYC, NY — 08/20/2010
I've worked at Quinn Fable twice (yup, 2x) and I LUV this agency. They have a great creative energy and let everyone explore their inner-most abilities. The creative guidance is just strong enough to ignite brilliant thinking and everyone is dedicated. The owners give employees alot. They have profit sharing (that's totally funded without me having to pay anything )and big bonuses. (I've been shocked by their generosity.) The best thing is the respect that everyone has for each other. There's a great vibe and a productive environment. My best work was done at Quinn Fable. I loved every minute of working there and miss it. I'll be back when my kids grow up! Until then, I know they'll continue to thrive and do amazing things. They Rock. (And i think K.F. is not mean at all. She totally cares about evryone and proves it every day.)

From New York — 06/04/2010

I spent over half a decade working at Quinn Fable; I learned a tremendous amount there and that knowledge has served me well throughout my career. The hard work that I put in there greatly benefitted me as I found that time and time again, they were likely to promote from within. One of the best things about the company though is: the harder you work, the greater your reward and I find them to be one of the most generous agencies out there. Smart, straight-up leaders, great team.

From New York, New York — 05/13/2010

Having been with the company for a number of years, I can honestly say that QFA is a wonderful place to work. Your success is based upon your performance. Hard work is rewarded. The pay and benefits package are good. Bonuses are extremely generous. The opportunity is there, but you need to take the ball and run with it. Those who are proactive and driven succeed.