Working at Quik Trip — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Quik Trip pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Quik Trip

From glendale,AZ — 09/08/2010

"Ever since i have started this job it has been great. I have only been in for sometime now i think as though its not so bad. I wonder has anyone else worked out in the sun all day sweating to death. Think about it you are inside for what 7 hours on a 8 hour shift. Who can beat that? How dare anyone sit here and talk about it like it a prison. QT is not for everyone. You should know that by now. You dont have to suck up to get promotions its all about the heart and drive you have. When you want to whine and cry like a child quit. You have a choice just the same. There is potential everywhere you go in the company. Sure the job is demanding go find one that isn't go ahead ill wait. Ill probably waiting my entire life because there is not a job out there that is you sit around and hang out and they pay you. I have another question why would you have to sit on here and talk shit? Why not go ahead and protest if its not fair at all? Are you scared?
obviously not scared enough to be talking like that. It sounds like you are biting the hand that feeds you on this one guys."
-T

From Wichita,KS — 08/24/2010

Im a clerk who gets paid only 7.75 a hour. that isnt alot when you live on your own. Paying all your bills gets kinda difficult when you may only get like 30 so hours in the summer and in the winter it drops majorly like 20-28. i cant live off that, i pick up as many shifts as possible so i can make decent money. you get a bonus every six months you work there and the longer you work there it gets bigger. but i dont need the money then i need it now. they say it makes up for the only 775 but really. if i want to have a life i would gladly give up the bonus for a higher pay. i do love my job and thats the reason i stay. but i dont like the pay for clerks, if your a manager well heck yes you get treated very well and they know it. but there are so many clerks who are going to school work and may even have a family and it is very hard to wait for the bonus when you are wondering how you are going to pay the next bill.