Working at Quality Food Center — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Quality Food Center pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Quality Food Center

From Port Townsend, WA — 08/16/2010

I worked for three years as a courtesy clerk/dairy stocker/floral person. I had to take numerous breaks because of college in the middle of the country, and they always took me back no problem. If I hadn't have left for college I would have been promoted higher then I was. The pay is good; started at minimum and went up to 1.65 over that. The environment was very friendly, there were people of all ages but you got respect from everyone; it felt like family. I have lifelong friends from working there. The management is down to earth about everything, easy to approach. The work itself varies from day to day, and there are always opportunities to go above and beyond. The benefits are good too.

This is a great place to work, and if I had not moved to a different state I would still be working there now.

From Mountlake Terrace, W — 02/28/2008

This is the best company that I have been a meatcutter for they have been supportive of me in my job, and during the loss of my mother, and during the time I have taken care of my little brother (terminal cancer). Everyone from our president to my supervisor treat all of us like real people not just a number. I will retire from this company they are loyal to me and I will be loyal to them, this is the way it was when I started 30 year's ago as a meatcutter.