Working at Quality First Home Improvments — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Quality First Home Improvments pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Quality First Home Improvments

From Vallejo — 05/25/2010

I loved working at this place. The ownership is Christina based (though I am not) and very employee oriented. I worked as door knocker for about 8 months. Each day was a challenge but the team environment the manger worked at creating was nice. I did work with a few - OVERTLY MACHO - dudes. We all have worked with these self centered bastards. I read the reviews on this sight and I can't help but think of the trouble makers the manager had to fire. How dare a few bad apples attempt to tarnish the reputation of of company I wished I could still be working for. My pay was always right, I always got breaks, lunches, spiffs. Having knocked doors for many companys - these guys had their stuff together. Thanks for caring and thank you for the opportunity. While so many went unemployed over the last few years - thanks for the opportunity. If you hire more older people opposed to the young show offs you'd get better reviews.