Working at QTS - Quality Technology Services — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about QTS - Quality Technology Services pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at QTS - Quality Technology Services

From Atlanta GA — 11/02/2009

I recently joined QTS, my decision was based on product and delivery. I had been in the facility a number of times prior to joining the company and was impressed with the attention to detail and how friendly everyone was. During the interview process it was apparent I was dealing with an organization with integrity, commitment to success and focused on providing their customers with the best solution. My first 90 days have been full of encouragement, teamwork and people willing to help with anything I didn't understand.

Every company has disgruntled employee's, but those employee's are few at QTS or no longer work here. It's a shame these previous employee's on this website take the time to focus on the negative, as I'm sure they did while gainfully employed by the company.

I've reached out to one of the individuals who made a comment on this site attempting to resolve their issue. We'll see if they want to address it or just complain about it.

From Santa Clara, CA — 11/01/2009

I have worked for three fortune 500 firms prior to QualityTech, and it has been a blessing to be a part of the QualityTech family in my current position. QualityTech is a growing private firm, and I feel like my contribution is valued much more than the larger firms I have worked for in the past. In fact, even though QualityTech is still a rapidly growing private company with lazer focus on the future, the overall team respects my contribution and I feel like I am helping the team grow to the next level. It is really exciting to contribute to this team environment where there is excellent balance between revenue growth, process improvement, and organization excellence.

From Jersey City, NJ — 11/01/2009

One of the things I'm most grateful for as an employee at QualityTech is my working environment. I am treated with a high degree of respect by both co-workers and management. In my department, there is an environment of great teamwork, support, and an aim toward a common goal. Employees are are not micromanaged / are trusted to do their jobs, while at the same time provided with guidance and support whenever needed.

I enjoy an healthy work/life balance, as well as great camaraderie with my fellow employees. We are recognized for going above and beyond our duties, and we have a highly capable and approachable management team who is always willing to help. And again, perhaps most importantly of all, the high degree of respect we receive is something that lends itself significantly to overall job satisfaction.

I am very happy with my quality of life as an employee here. This is a period of great growth for us, and I am enjoying being with the company during this exciting time.

From Jersey City, NJ — 10/30/2009

This is a very exciting time to work for QTS as the company just received $150 Million in funding from General Atlantic. GA's decision to invest in Quality during these challenging economic times is a testament to the strong management team, the outstanding product and the business value that the company delivers to its' clients. The additional funding will enable QTS to continue to establish itself as one of the top leaders in the datacenter services and cloud computing space.
QTS is an excellent place to work and I am delighted to be a part of the team. It is rare today to find a company with such an outstanding set of core values - respect for the individual, honesty, open communications and commitment to client excellence.
Pay and benefits are competitive with the market and individuals that perform will grow with the company.
I highly recommend a career at QTS.

From Suwanee, GA — 10/29/2009

I too have had and are still having an excellent experience at QualityTech. I am a former Jersey City employee now working in the Suwanee headquarters. The people I work with on a day to day basis are dedicated and talented and my management team is extremely supportive and motivating. I have been able to participate in interesting and challenging projects that have given me work experience I will benefit from for the rest of my career.

If you want to work at a company that offers no challenges and affords no opportunity to grow and to take on new things outside your normal comfort zone then this is not the place for you. If you want to be part of a young, vital growing company that lends itself to letting you stretch your abilities and show what you have this is the place to be.

I have never regreted my decision to relocate to Suwanee to be part of the QualityTech team. It has been one terrific experience after another.

From Jersey City, NJ — 10/28/2009

I did not realize until recently that this site existed. And normally I don't make a habit of posting about how happy I am at work; however the postings listed here are so clearly slanted and writen by unhappy (and I dare say unsuccessful) people at the company that I feel I should write about my own experience.

I have never been happier working at a company. QualityTech recognizes talent and hardwork and is more than fair about trying to find the right spot for people who do not seem to be finding their way. As a small but quickly growing organization the culture is dynamic and exciting but it also requires people committed to its success. The management team treats its employees like family. On many occassions it has gone above and beyond to accomodate hardships employees have experienced in their personal lives. The people I work with are smart, committed, and make work enjoyable. Most of all I have worked in this industry for over a decade and I could not be happier with the company's high level of integrity with clients, vendors and employees -- a refreshing change.