Working at QM Group — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about QM Group pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at QM Group

From Windsor, Ontario — 05/16/2006

This is the most unorgainized company ever, if it wheren't for the rich mom this company would be none existinst. You never have job security and if you talk about management you get threatened to be fired. The union tried to get in and the owner went behind the unions back and struck a deal with a few employees and made it unable for the union to come in. If your a male you automatically get at least $5.00 more an hour and don't expect to go any further in your job if you are female. Also the owner hires non experienced people and pays them way too much. He also will pay certain people cash for covering his butt. I could go on and on but what good does it do.