PRIVACY POLICY

Effective Date: 11/10/09

Scope and Summary

This Privacy Statement applies to Jobitorial's privacy and information practices at www.jobitorial.com. Our Privacy Statement informs you about the personal information we collect and how we will use and disclose it. It also describes the choices available to you regarding the collection and use of information and the steps you can take to access your information.

Reporting Privacy Concerns

To report any privacy concerns, please provide your name, email address, telephone number, city, state, country, postal code, URL or link (as applicable), and a description of your concern and send your report to info@jobitorial.com. We will use the information you provide to address your report and communicate with you.

Information Collection

You can visit our site and access information without personally identifying yourself or volunteering any personal information. Jobitorial will collect personal information from you when you voluntarily choose to provide such information. You may choose to volunteer personal information when you:

• Post a Review or Make Comments.
  • Contact Us.

If you choose to sign up for a Jobitorial Account, we will use the information you provide to create your account, provide system functionality, administer the site and communicate with you. We will not share your account information, unless we have your consent to do so.

Post a Review or Make Comments

One of the purposes of Jobitorial is for employees, former employees and prospective employees to have a platform from which to openly and freely exchange employment-related information with others for the benefit of the community as whole. You must assume that any personal information you include in the Content of your posts, including Reviews and Comments, will be published and publically available on Jobitorial. Individual pieces of information that you contribute might not be sufficient to identify you on their own or without any context, but the combination of different pieces of information that you volunteer, on Jobitorial or as otherwise publicly available, or individual pieces of information in context, may allow others to identify you

We encourage you to create an account to take full advantage of the Site and so that we may contact you if necessary. You may choose not to create an account and still take advantage of any feature of our site where an account is not required, including posting a Review about a Company. However, if you do not create an account, you will not be able to contribute Comments about a Review. When you post a Review or make Comments, the information we collect from you is limited. We will automatically collect information like your computer's Internet Protocol (IP) address. It would be extremely difficult for us to identify you through your IP address, and we make no attempt to do so. We may further annonymize or encrypt information, including by combining it with other information, excluding certain information or by other technical means. We automatically collect information in order to help diagnose problems with our servers, administer our site and track usage statistics. We may associate automatically collected information with certain posts and accounts to administer our site.

Contact Us

When you communicate with Jobitorial, we will use the information you provide, including any personal information, to address and respond to your communication. We will not share your information with third parties without your explicit permission.

Information Automatically Collected

We may automatically collect certain information such as your computer's IP address; the number of users clicking on a particular link, service, or advertisement; the type of browser in use; and pages viewed when you visit Jobitorial. We use this information to understand how Jobitorial is used, to enhance your experience while using Jobitorial, to administer the site, and to make the materials we post as valuable to visitors as possible. We will use automatically collected information submitted through Jobitorial to analyze the characteristics of our users, posters and visitors in order to administer, control and improve our services to them. We may associate certain automatically collected information to your account information, but do not link this information to other personal information. We may keep this automatically collected information indefinitely or we may discard the data at our discretion, particularly if it is not or no longer needed to meet a legitimate business purpose or is not necessary to meet legal requirements. We will occasionally provide aggregated statistics in reports, to third parties, or to the general public. These reports will not identify individual account holders, posters or visitors.

Cookies

A cookie is a small text file that a website can place on your computer's hard drive in order to collect information about your activities on the site or to make it easier to use certain site functions. The cookie transmits this information back to the website's servers. Many users do not know that cookies are being placed on their computers when they visit websites. If you want to know when this happens, or prevent it from happening, you can typically set your browser to warn you when a website attempts to place a cookie on your computer.

Jobitorial uses cookies or other web technologies to automatically gather certain non-personal information. We may use third parties to gather analytical information about your visit to our Site in order to both improve its functionality and understand the interests of visitors generally. Third-party cookies may also help us track the effectiveness of our marketing. We do not use cookies to collect or store personally identifiable information.

Web Site Analytics

We may use a third-party Web analytics service provider that uses cookies, Web beacons, and other website technologies to help us analyze both how users use this website and the effectiveness of our marketing search terms. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website (including, without limitation, your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by this service provider. They will use this information to evaluate your use of our website and compile aggregated reports for us. The information that our service provider collects and provides to us is not personally identifiable.

Personal Information Sharing

We will share your personal information with third parties in the ways described in this Privacy Statement. We may also share your personal information if we are required to do so by law, or if we reasonably believe at our discretion that doing so is necessary in order to comply with the law or with legal processes served on Jobitorial, cooperate with law enforcement agencies, or otherwise protect Jobitorial's legal rights or the legal rights of others.

From time to time we employ service providers to perform various functions on our behalf that involve personal information. These service providers are prohibited from using this personal information for any other purpose.

If Jobitorial becomes involved in a merger, acquisition, or any form of sale of some or all of its assets, we will provide notice before personal information is transferred and becomes subject to a different Privacy Statement.

Accessing and Updating your Personal Information

When you use Jobitorial services, we will make good-faith efforts to provide you with reasonable access to your personal information including for the purpose of correcting this data or facilitating the removal of data if it does not meet a legitimate business purpose or is not necessary to meet legal requirements. Jobitorial will provide you reasonable access to your personal information at no cost to you, usually within thirty (30) days of your access request. In the unlikely event that we cannot provide you access to this information, we will explain why we cannot do so. To request access to your personally identifying information, contact us by email at info@jobitorial.com.

Security

We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of data and we restrict access to personal information to Jobitorial employees, contractors, and agents who are bound by confidentiality obligations and who have a need for the information in order to operate, develop, or improve our services. Please be aware that no transmission of information via the Internet can be entirely secure. You should always use caution when submitting personal information online.

Links to Other Websites

This Privacy Statement applies to Jobitorial services only. Our Sites include links to other websites whose privacy practices may differ from those of Jobitorial. If you submit personal information to any of those sites, your information is subject to their privacy statements. Jobitorial's Privacy Statement does not apply to information you may submit to those sites. You should carefully read the privacy statement of any website you visit.

Changes in this Privacy Statement

Please note that this Privacy Statement may change from time to time. If we change this Privacy Statement in ways that affect the personal information we have collected, we will post those changes in this space and advise you of choices you may have as a result of those changes. We may also post a notice on our home page that this Privacy Statement has changed. Each version of this Privacy Statement will be identified at the top by its effective date.

Additional Information

If you have any additional questions or concerns about this Privacy Statement, please feel free to contact us at info@jobitorial.com.