Working at Premium Retail Services, Inc — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Premium Retail Services, Inc pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Premium Retail Services, Inc

From Nashville, TN — 09/14/2010

Good company to work for. Pay is fair but once in a while there is less work than other times. Dont go to work at Premium if you dont have a car. Their work is in stores everywhere.

From Vandalia, MO — 04/05/2010

Great Company to work for. Have relocated and the company took me on in my new location. Great staff and helpful management.

From Bentonville, AR — 03/04/2010

Premium is a great company to work for. The management is fantastic and they are committed to doing a great job at retail.

From california — 02/13/2010

LOVE it! What a great company to work for. Pay is fair, my managment is great. Clear direction, great training, love the program i am working on dedicated training and sales.
if you are lucky enough to get hired you will love it here. getting hired is quite the process, they are very thorough and have us do video interviews which actually was quite fun.

just love everything about it and been here about a year. come join the fun

From Chesterfield, Mo — 11/02/2009

I love my job and working for them is great!

From San Antonio, Texas — 05/22/2009

Work close to where you live.
have extra work you can choose.
have training on line available for you.

From San Francisco, CA — 04/17/2009

Pay is very fair and love the base plus bonus oppotunities
Respect for it's employees is the best in the industry
Job security, does anyone have this anywhere? There is opportunity for advancement which is great. I just wish that they did more reviews and paid based on ability although the bonus structure does give that opportunity.
The training and assisted sales management is great and they really know what they are talking about. The training provided is terrific.
Overall I could not be happier to be working here and glad that I am no longer working for my past employer.
If your looking for a great company where you will be respected and compensated fairly, Premium is a great place to work.

From St Louis, MO — 03/20/2009

Terrific group of people!
Hopefully this economy will pickup and PRS will grow even faster. Upper management is extremely encouraging and respectful to the field. Makes you want to work hard for them so we can all succeed.

From Atlanta — 01/02/2009

I can confidently recommend this company to any prospective candidates. Jeremy is my manager, I wouldn't trade him for another manager. He really cares for his reps he takes time out for his team.In retail people don't care nor have time to no who their reps are.It takes a special person to acknowledge his team in the manner that he does. Thank GOD I'm on Jeremy team!

From Atlanta GA — 12/30/2008

I love this company and the hope to work for them for a long time and let me tell you why. I was suppose to start working for them this past weekend on weekend demos in best buy and was not able to becuase of family problems. My manager (jeremy) not only called everyday to check on me and my family but he sent flowers to my family that really showed me what kind of company they are. I have never been around a company that you don't do something for and they still treat you like a human being. It is really an amazing thing to feel like someone you have never seen and only talked to on the phone really cares about you no matter what. He continues to tell me that he will try his best to help me with what ever I need, alot of people say this but I really believe him. I heard some good and bad things in the past about this company and thought well they are probaly just like every other company. But that is not true at all. If you get anything from this get the Premium cares and anything they can do they will. It is really amazing when a company and a person takes the time even after you say I can't do the work for you to call on christmas and check on you. It lifts my spirits so much. THANK YOU