Working at Polo Ralph Lauren — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Polo Ralph Lauren pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Polo Ralph Lauren

From New York, NY — 12/16/2009

I worked in the design department and it was the best job that I've ever had.
Management is great and have great communication and leadership. The work environment
was amazing and I really did love coming to work everyday.

From Atlantic City, NJ — 09/11/2009

A great place to work at.

From NJ — 04/02/2009

Well, I work at the store level and I cannot say that I share the same experiance. The pay is alright, although no one is getting raises this year. They let go any full time associate that was not management. They work you to the bone, sometimes I work 12 days in a row without a day off. In all honesty, I dread going to work everyday, it's always tense and whatever you do is never enough for these people. They are overly critical, bossy, and have no sense of humor which makes a tense work enviorment. I am all for having high standards, but not at the expense of every other aspect of my personal and professional life.

From NY, NY — 07/02/2008

Polo is an excellent company to work for. The company provides huge benefits including 50% discount on full price goods / 40% on sale items. I advanced to a higher position within 9 months from starting date and have currently held my current position 1.5 years. While some positions offer little opportunity for advancement, with the right attitude and a "polo team player" effort, anyone can do well in this company. After holding a position for 1 year, any employee has the right to apply and be considered for ANY position w/in the company. Outside of the unbelievable benefits, job security is guaranteed for the right employee. People stay 2, 5, 10 and some even 25 years within the company. Raises are always competitive, however base salaries are lower then average accross the market. Overall, Polo is an outstanding company to join, and those who get the opportunity to work inside are lucky to have such wonderful corporate training.