Working at PNC Financial Services Group — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about PNC Financial Services Group pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at PNC Financial Services Group

From New Jersey — 11/17/2008

I was a licensed financial sales consultant II.
Pros:
Pay was decent. I got overtime and commission which was nice. The staff was friendly and very family like. Benefits were good. 401k 1:1 up to 5% immediate vesting after 6 months of employment which is one of the best 401k plans I've seen. Vacation time was decent, 1o days paid off, 1 sick day, plus 10 holidays a year.
Cons:
Worked Saturdays. Most co-workers had very limited education and limited experience outside of the banking/sales industry. High pressure sales oriented environment. Your opportunity for growth in this large firm is very limited. Sales = Sales promotion. No where else you can really go but sales.

From Pittsburgh, PA — 08/27/2008

I absolutely love working at PNC. My office environment is pleasant. I feel like I am respected and valued. Communication from management is great. I cannot recomend working with PNC enough.