Working at Pearson Education — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Pearson Education pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Pearson Education

From Chandler, Arizona — 09/21/2009

I have worked here nearly 7 years and love it. The Digital Group is fantastic. Not sure why others are complaining except that we have been undergoing a lot of change. The place is full of bright, fun and rewarding co-workers.

From Iowa City, IA — 06/20/2009

Actually not a bad lace too work. Currently the load is a little rough but livable. They were holding the we are shipping your job to India dagger over our heads for a while but that has slowed down for now. Not as cheap as they thought.

From NJ — 12/18/2007

Good place to work. Company is very flexible with the hours. Pay is ok, but definitely on the low end. Environment is a nice one to work in, and your work/life balance is very balanced. You are never expected or even asked to work weekends. Benefits are very good.

From Boston, MA — 07/13/2006

This is a great place to work. The company really respects their employees and it willing to be flexible with them. It's a 7 billion dollar publishing company so it's large enough for someone to grow within. They encourage their workers to stay and move within the company rather than leave. The only downside is the pay. It's tough, if not impossoble to live on your own on their salaries unless your in a management role.