Working at Paycom — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Paycom pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Paycom

From Tulsa, OK — 10/07/2010

This company is awesome! It has been really wonderful being able to be part of a company's growth. Pay is good. Opportunities for advancement is great. It has been a wonderful experience. I am very excited about what the future holds for me at this company.

From Dallas, TX — 09/28/2010

40 to 45 hours per week, $1 for health insurance, an opportunity to make well over $100K, Stock grants, create your own future, top notch staff and management, best product in the market? Yes it is all true. Performers make it, non performers don't.

From Dallas, TX — 09/23/2010

After watching our competitors come to this site to post a stream of lies about my company, I finally had to leave a note. I am a sales rep at Paycom. Iíve earned our award level Ė Presidentís Club Ė two years running now, and each time Iíve been rewarded with units of stock. Many of my co-workers have also earned stock and own stock in the company. Our companyís sales growth rate is through the roof because 1) we have a great product that customers love and 2) we have great reps (yep, honkiní my own hornĖ WOOT!) and strong management. This jobís not for everyone, but if youíre a top performer thereís no better place to be, because we make a ton of money, we can move up into management positions fast based on our own performance and we build equity in our business through stock ownership. Like any sales position, reps that donít perform donít last long (big shocker, right?). But if youíre a rock star, bring it on Ė and catch me if you can!

From Tampa Florida — 05/29/2009

If you want a challenge and want to be rewarded for your efforts than Paycom will provide that for you! This is not your typical sales job where a lot of people will just float through, it is based on activity and productivity! The upper management is results driven and requires that the sales force be lean and mean! I work for Paycom and although it can be frustrating at times, I still LOVE MY JOB! It is a huge career opportuniity and there are so many pro's about it that the con's are miniscule compared to the big picture. I think the other comments are so one sided and sound more like disgruntled candidates rather than real employees! I respect their interview policy and believe it has weeded out so many salespeople that "say" they are awesome when they really are not! The phone calling is giving you the opportunity to put your money where your mouth is ! What I can say is Paycom is a grounded organization with high expectations from incredible individuals! When you have the best product in the industry you cannot expect anything less! If so then we would just work for those "other" guys out there!:) Go GREEN!

From Atlanta — 03/27/2009

I have been through the entire interview process with Paycom and have had great success. Everyone I have worked with has been wonderful.