Working at PAS Technologies Inc — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about PAS Technologies Inc pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at PAS Technologies Inc

From Kansas City.MO — 12/23/2009

One other post how interesting. Company announced at our Christmas party that we were looking at a Bonus and probably a full one for our plant in KC. We have more work than we've ever seen this time of year and we are hiring some new people because we;ve been working so much overtime it's begining to get to everyone.Still better than being out on the streets. When the company started interviewing many of the problem children we knew should never have been hired and management should have dealt with wanted to come back??? Bottom line is it's getting better and if there's a bonus in it for us it will make a big difference.