Working at Partners Corporate — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Partners Corporate pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Partners Corporate

From Charlestown, MA — 11/16/2008

Boring, but it's a paycheck and the work isn't really hard. Most people there are pretty nice...

From Wellesley, MA — 09/19/2008

Pay: Below what I made working for vendors and as a clinician. If you are supporting one of the hospitals you are not paid any more for being on call & getting up in the middle of the night

Respect: I do feel that my work and experience are respected. My manager is young but very good.

Benefits: Very low cost and comprehensive health, dental and vision with lots of choices. They could give you more vacation time You are allowed to buy more.

Job Security: One of the advantages working in health care.

Work Life Balance: Very flexible hours. If you are directly supporting a hospital you will need to work other that 9-5 at times.

Location: Wellesley office is right off of rte 128 which is gridlocked 6 hours of the day. Flexible hours help.

Work Environment: Wellesley office is packed with tiny tin foil cubes lit by obnoxious fluorescent lights. Only facilities are a mediocre overpriced cafeteria.

From Boston — 07/21/2007

I have been with Partners Corporate for 3 years and have had great experiences. I agree that it has a serious corporate feel and the politics can feel stifling, but what do you expect? PHS is a high profile company with a lot on the line and a great reputation that we need to uphold. I am sorry to see the neg. comments. Many people are complaining about the room for movement and co-worker competence. Have we forgotten about personal responsibility here? What ever happened to "don't worry about what other people are doing?" And if you want a promotion or to become a "Corporate Manger" why not consider A. proving ourself worthy and NOT coming in late and taking on some additional projects or B. Apply at a smaller affiliate like Faulkner or PHC where your personal wealth will shine. Good luck.

From Boston — 03/20/2007

Great place to work. No idea where these bad reviews are coming from. The benefits are wonderful too. IT professionals are giving a lot of room to be creative and learn new languages, applications, etc. There's even a software development staff in house. Doctors can be difficult, but they want to put the best product out there, just like the IT staff.

From Natick — 12/12/2006

Great company. You don't need to work to get paid.