Working at Parsons Brinckerhoff — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Parsons Brinckerhoff pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Parsons Brinckerhoff

From East Coast — 09/25/2010

PB is a great company to work for. As a 15,000 person international firm with a reach that spans the globe, the opportunities are immense, challenging, rewarding and satisfying. The recent acquisition of PB by Balfour Beaty (a construction, project financing and facility operating company based in London), PB now has the ability to provide full service capabilities on projects from concept through to operation.

The company has taken many strides in the past 5 years to structure itself for collaborative work across geographies. The health benefits and leave are on par with their competitors with pay rates slightly higher but their 401K plan is very limited and approximately 1/3 of what competitors provide. The company seems to balance work and personal time/life very well. With a focus on meeting client expectations while remembering that PB is a business itself, some processes can be cumbersome. This is a result of being a large company.

If you want to work in challenging environment with top rated peers and you can work within a large company structure, I highly recommend PB.