Working at Parman Law Group — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Parman Law Group pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Parman Law Group

From Riverside, CA — 09/15/2009

I just read these stories... Are you kidding me???...Talk about sour apples… The people that are crying and bitching more than likely got FIRED!! Either for lack of performance or they just could not come in to work on time….. Are you kidding me… can you imagine The Parman Law Group makes their employees come to work on time… what a joke… why can’t I work whenever I want to?

I've worked here since February and I could not be happier. These comments are from people that no longer work there and were fired or just quit on their own. I've seen a lot of people get fired as in ANY and EVERY sales organization. Most of them could not perform and are just not salesmen, they think they are but the world knows better, they need to go back to flipping hamburgers. Those people will go from job to job looking for something that does not exist.... their own TALENT. They point the finger to others when they fail. They have every reason in the book or I should say in their minds, they are mad at the world and just can’t find their nitch in life.

There is a shift that starts early but it's only for a week and then the next week you come in at 10am... Some of the salesmen could not even get in at that time of the day and they say is a bad place to work!!!.... Maybe they need to get a paper route. I also read some idiots comment about the lunch the company buys every Friday is not good… OK… what kind of a fool would make a statement like that… the free food is no good.

I am proud of my company and believe in its mission and products. If you are looking for a home this is a solid place to work.

From California — 06/23/2009

The Parman Law Group is a great place to work for. I'm honor every day for the opportunity to help out families stay in their homes because the government and these predatory banks aren't doing ****. As for all these bitter ex employess there's a reason why they're no longer here. This is not just a sales job but a professional law firm with high expectations. They obviously were not Parman material. People depend on us to save their homes and slackers will not be tolerated. Examples: I don't want to do paper work? I don't want to work long hours and come in on Saturday? Why do I have to follow Up? I just want to sale. There's a reason why these clowns are no longer with us. All I have to say is I love my job.

From Santa Ana, CA — 06/21/2009

Originally, I was skeptical on taking a job at a law firm. However, after my first week at the company, I was happy I did. The company welcomed me with open arms and walked me through every step of the way of my training. As for the job security, it really is what you put into the company and to the value of your work. I am proud to say that Parman has given the opportunity to move up within the company and expand my career goals within Parman.

As with any company, there are lazy deadbeats but overall, many of my co-workers are competent and willing to help out. The work environment feels more familial than other organizations I've worked for. I've even recommended other friends and former co-workers to Parman for possible job opportunities.

From Irvine, CA — 06/02/2009

I absolutely love it here. The Attorneys are great! They are very helpful, considerate, honest, and totally cool. The pay is good, and the hours are difficult. If you don't have a good work ethic, and you're lazy you won't like it here at all, so DON'T apply. I also have never worked at a more ethical office. I used to do loan mods at a different company, and over there we would mislead and lie. Here, we can't even use verbage that is even a little misleading since it is a law firm, thats why it makes it difficult to make money as a sales person here. However, I would rather be honest, and be professional with my clients than lie and take their money!!! I've never seen a non-attorney or attorney mislead a client, that is just ridiculous!!!!! Just because you couldn't hang here and make a buck, doesn't mean you gotta bad mouth. Out of the 50 clients I have, I have been unable to help only 4 and they received a refund. And the best part is that they get food for the entire office (OVER 90 PEOPLE) EVERY FRIDAY!!!!!! AWESOME

BEST COMPANY EVER!!!!