Working at Parks Methodist retirement village — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Parks Methodist retirement village pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Parks Methodist retirement village

From Odessa, TX — 10/15/2009

I worked at Parks for a little over two years. I have to admit I hated it when I started but it wasn't because of Parks it was because I wasn't ready to work. Once I changed my mindset and started looking for the positive things they weren't hard to find. The administrator has an open door policy and the Director of Nursing was hands on. There has been turn over but I think that everyone is working for the common goal of the residents now. I have recently changed jobs and would love to go back. you know and while at Parks we had great family involvement and it was a great team atmosphere overall. Every place has its down falls for instance Gossip is bad. I remember thinking there couldn't be anywhere in the world that gossip traveled faster. But overall LOVED IT