Working at Park Lane Liquors — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Park Lane Liquors pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Park Lane Liquors

From Mankato, Minnesota — 10/15/2009

Great place for a part time job while attending school. I am able to get a lot of homework done especially in the winter months while the liquor stores slow down. The pay is not all that great but there is a lot of down time and you are not expected to do much. The 10% discount is quite nice for a college kid as well. Just be sure to get your closing jobs done and you are set to go! The location is a little interesting and a lot of regular customers. Overall this is a great place to work while in school. Recommend this place to anyone.