Working at PAREXEL — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about PAREXEL pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at PAREXEL

From London — 11/06/2009

I felt obliged to comment based on the other two reviews. Obviously sour grapes. PAREXEL is a non-political, merit-based culture. It's what you do, not who you know. Team-work is very important and staff have hard and difficult jobs but can easily move up the ladder by risk-taking and creative solutions to issues. Yes, the hours are long but the job is very rewarding and thus worth the effort. It's no place for axe-grinders or refugees from Big Pharma - it's for industrious, ambitious, assertive people who like working in the service industry and don't mind getting their hands dirty.