Working at Paramount Equity Mortgage — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Paramount Equity Mortgage pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Paramount Equity Mortgage

From Bellevue, WA — 08/21/2010

Awesome group of professionals to work with especially in the mortgage business today! High energy, experience, knowledge, great management team, and solid process! Little different on work flow, but once you get use to it deals move quick. Great to be part of the team and thankful for the switch.

From Roseville, CA — 04/12/2010

This is a very fun place to work. Hayes Barnard is very energetic and his passion for helping people is infectious. I am very excited about some of upcoming solar and insurance projects.

From San Diego, CA — 01/21/2010

The Owners of the Company truly truly cares about living a cause driven life and inspiring all involved with Paramount to do the same. It is such a wonderful positive environment where we are able to give our clients amazing deals and still make a good living. It has been so refreshing working here.

From Portland, OR — 01/03/2010

I have worked here for a couple years and like it. They provide leads each week and I have a good relationship with the managers in the Portland office.

From Roseville, CA — 12/03/2009

Great company bad forward job security