Working at Paramount Energy Solutions — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Paramount Energy Solutions pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Paramount Energy Solutions

From Roseville, CA — 06/21/2010

Paramount Equity expanded into the solar energy business in July of 2009 with a partnership with SolarCity. We sell PV solar panels with unique financing options, including SolarCity's solarlease and the Paramount Equity Mortgage Go Green Refi. It is refreshing to know that Hayes Barnard has the vision to expand and grow into new technologies and especially a green business. We found a new way to help people save money and are now helping save the environment. It is exciting to have a new way to help people save money each month.